Russia : the best international version !...

Обсуждение тем, так или иначе связанных с фортом, но не попадающих в остальные разделы
yofriends

#1 Сообщение yofriends » 24.09.06 16:20

Hello everybody !

It's my first message in this forum, and I write in English because I don't know the Russian language...

In fact, my name is Yohan, I'm 24, I'm French and I'm a big fan of the tv game "Fort Boyard" since the beginning in France in 1990. I've got also a big interest for the international versions of this game, and thanks to severals foreign fans (included Grigory :wink:), I've got in video a lot of international versions, and of course some shows of the four Russian seasons (1998, 2002, 2003 and 2004). I will also receive soon some shows of your season 2006.

So, by comparing all the versions that I've got in video, I can tell you that the Russian version is the closest one to the French version, especially for the seasons 2003 and 2004 (same graphics package, same musics, same rules...). The 2006 Russian season is a quite different from the French one because of the two teams concept, which is a concept never used yet in France. But the French production staff would be very interested to use this concept of the two teams for the French version in 2007 ! But nothing is sure for now, so wait and see ! ;o)

If you want to have info about details of the 17 French seasons (1990 => 2006), don't hesitate to ask me, I will answer you with pleasure ! ;o)

Merci beaucoup et à très bientôt ! ;o)

Grisha
Администратор
Администратор
Контактная информация:

#2 Сообщение Grisha » 24.09.06 19:14

Hey Yohan! Welcome to our modest forum! ;) As you can see it's not so attended as that one of fortboyard.net, but there are some nice people here, too. :)

Alex
Контактная информация:

#3 Сообщение Alex » 24.09.06 19:32

Hi, Yohan! Nice to meet you! :)

Azamatus
Контактная информация:

#4 Сообщение Azamatus » 30.09.06 21:09

It's because russians play like last time of their lives.

Женя
Контактная информация:

#5 Сообщение Женя » 9.10.06 00:03

Thanks for joining us, Yohan :!:

Actually, I have a question about the evolution of timing. How did it change from season to seanon?

Everything started in 1990, when a team had 40 minutes for 18 keys.
Then, in 1991, as I remember, the whole game lasted 60 minutes. In next years the game became longer and longer.

Let's sum up the history of timing in this topic. How long did the game last in different seasons? How was the total time divided between different parts of the game? Is the French show still played for the time?

--
2 Grisha
Do you think if it would better to move this topic to the French shows
section?

Alex
Контактная информация:

#6 Сообщение Alex » 9.10.06 13:16

Женя, я могу ответить, но, если позволишь, по-русски. :)
В 1990 году игрокам предоставлялось от 50 до 60 минут.
http://www.fortboyard.ru/jeu/saisons/1990
В 1991 году - от 65 до 70 минут.
http://www.fortboyard.ru/jeu/saisons/1991
Далее, вниз по списку в разделе "О сезона к сезону". Информация там точная, документально подтверждённая. Там есть всё о "эволюции" временных рамок игры. Я думаю, можно иногда заглядывать в разделы сайта - там много всего интересного.
Женя писал(а):How do you think if it would better to move this topic to the French shows section?
Я думаю, не стоит, наш французский друг именно русcкими играми воcхищается. Думаю, Гриша меня поддержит. :)

Yohan, I'm sorry for my russian speech. :)

Grisha
Администратор
Администратор
Контактная информация:

#7 Сообщение Grisha » 9.10.06 18:15

Женя писал(а):Actually, I have a question about the evolution of timing. How did it change from season to seanon?
Especially for you I created this brief review (in case you have no much time to read more detailed reviews of the seasons here). ;)
How do you think if it would better to move this topic to the French shows
section?
I think we should move it to the "Miscellaneous" section. Who knows what else could be discussed in this thread?
Alex писал(а):Я думаю, не стоит, наш французский друг именно русcкими играми воcхищается.
Да, но он предложил задавать ему вопросы по французским играм.
Думаю, Гриша меня поддержит.
Some hope! :P

Женя
Контактная информация:

#8 Сообщение Женя » 9.10.06 23:03

Grisha писал(а):in case you have no much time to read more detailed reviews of the seasons here
Shame on me! :cry: I'll read these reviews again as soon as possible.
Thanks for the new topic created. OK, let's broaden the problem. What's the situation in other national versions?
Alex писал(а): думаю, можно иногда заглядывать в разделы сайта - там много всего интересного.
Да я читал всё это. Но когда это было? Ещё до краха сайта.

P.S. Гриша, а о чём гласит твоя подпись? Реклама хостинга?

Es
Администратор
Администратор
Контактная информация:

#9 Сообщение Es » 9.10.06 23:59

Ссылка на наш сайт на карте интернет-ресурсов. Для активации необходимо набрать 150 голосов.

This is the link to our site on the map of internet resources. For activation we have to get 150 votes.

Владимир

#10 Сообщение Владимир » 10.10.06 00:05

А если один пользователь несколько раз подряд нажмет, то это как один голос зачтется?

Es
Администратор
Администратор
Контактная информация:

#11 Сообщение Es » 10.10.06 00:38

Клик с одного уникального IP в день = 1 голос. Так что ответ на Ваш вопрос - да.

yofriends

#12 Сообщение yofriends » 10.10.06 12:37

Hi everybody !

Thanks for your answers, that's very nice from your part ! ;o)

For the question about the different French timings, the answer is written in the links that Alex have given.

But the 2006 French season is missing, so here is the timing for this season :

- 1st part - the Challenges : 45 minutes
- 2nd part - the Fingerprints Room : no timing
- 3rd part - the Adventures : 20 minutes
- 4th part - the Masters of Darkness Council : no timing (beginning of the night)
- 5th part - the Treasure Room : 3 minutes minimum (night part)
=> Total duration of the show in 2006 : 110 minutes (without any commercial breaks)

If you want, I will put for you here in a next message the complete detail of the 5 parts of the 2006 French season ! ;o)

CU ! ;o)

Женя
Контактная информация:

#13 Сообщение Женя » 16.10.06 01:05

yofriends
Thank you for the information :!:
yofriends писал(а):If you want, I will put for you here in a next message the complete detail of the 5 parts of the 2006 French season !
Yeah, that will be extraordinary interesting!

Especially this:
yofriends писал(а):- 2nd part - the Fingerprints Room : no timing
What is it? Is it an analogue of the Magic Crystal, used in Russian version 2004?

yofriends

#14 Сообщение yofriends » 18.10.06 15:46

Hii !

Oki so you will find bellow the complete detail of the 2006 French show :

- Dates of broadcast : from June 24 to August 26, 2006
- Number of shows : 10
- TV channel broadcast : France 2
- Broadcast day : each Saturday
- Broadcast hour : from 8:55 pm to 10:45 pm (French tv prime-time)
- Running time of a show : 110 mins (no commercial breaks)
- Presenters : Olivier Minne and Anne-Gaëlle Riccio (new woman presenter for this season, she replaces Sarah Lelouch)
- Game times : 45 mins (keygames) + 20 mins (cluegames)
- Number of new challenges : 8
- Number of new adventures : 3
- Number of parts : 5
- Part 1 : the Challenges (45 mins)
- Part 2 : the Fingerprints Room (no timing)
- Part 3 : the Adventures (20 mins)
- Part 4 : the Masters of Darkness Council (no timing)
- Part 5 : the Treasure Room (minimum 3 mins)
- Note : the parts 1 to 3 are played during the day and the parts 4 and 5 are played during the night. This year, the contestants chain the 5 parts in only one day (from the afternoon to the evening) and they haven't anymore the possibility to rest themselve. The rest room (from 2003 to 2005) has disapeared.

The show :

- The openning titles are the same than the seasons 2003, 2004 and 2005 (same editing than the Russian openning titles of 2003 and 2004). Olivier Minne makes a little intro and he presents in image the contestants of the show. Then, Anne-Gaëlle Riccio (the new woman presenter of this season !) arrived with the team from the entrance door of the Fort and they stop in front of the Treasure Room door. Anne-Gaëlle asks the first impressions of the team with the discovery of the Fort and then they run toward Olivier for the first challenge. The team head explains the association defended and then Laboule hits the gong.

- This year, the keys have a very important role, because they allow to determinate the height of the openning of the treasure room door. If the team wins only 5 keys, the door will be opened a very little. With 6 won keys, the door will be opened a bit more, and with 7 keys (the normal number in France since 1991) the door will be completely opened. If the constestants win only 3 or 5 keys, they can exchange one or two of them against one or two keys to open the door completely, but the contestants exchanged are prisonners and they can't enter into the treasure room.

- After the challenges, the team must find the famous crystal (which was also present in the 2003 and 2004 Russian seasons). One contestant must put on himself a heavy diving suit, comes down into the flooded cave and sits down in an immersed control room. The rest of the team come down into a mysterious underground maze and must resolve some little challenges wich block the passage, with the help of the contestant in the control room. The contestants must also liberate the prisonners with these little challenges. The prisoners must go into an assault course and join the team at the end of the maze. After that, the 5 contestants enter into the "Fingerprints Room" ("Salle des Empreintes" in French) and they must put their right hands into 5 pedestals (the contestant in the control room makes the same thing with a pedestal available near to him) in order to release the famous crystal.

- Then the team can make the traditional adventures. The won clues can be openned only after the end of the adventures.

- After the adventures, it's time to the "Masters of Darkness Council" which allows, this year, to win only timebonus for the treasure room. The setup of the Council has changed a lot and to entry into it the contestants must go through a mysterious revolving door.

- At the end of the Council, the team go in front of the treasure room (wonderful by night !) and have minimum 3 minutes (plus the timebonus won during the Council) to find the codeword, to go on the giant alphabet and to take the money. This year the treasure room door opens itself with the number of the won keys, so if the contestants are blocked in the treasure room after the door is closed, Olivier pushes on a handle which block the openning of the tigers door, but the team loses all the money put down in the cauldron (this one is placed on a railing, and comes down in the ground).

- The team gives its impressions about the game and Olivier finishes with his famous sentence since 2003 : "Toujours plus haut, toujours plus loin, toujours plus fort !" ("Still higher, still farther, still more strongly !").

>> The 2007 French season (the 18th consecutive French season) is already announced and will start on Saturday, June 23, 2007, still at 8:55 pm on France 2 tv channel !... ;o)

You will see below a picture of the 2 main presenters of the 2006 (and probably 2007) French season of "Fort Boyard" : Olivier Minne and Anne-Gaëlle Riccio.

Изображение

I hope you will understand all my explanation in English, but it's not very easy because the French show is very complex...

If you have other questions, don't hesitate ! ;o)

Alex
Контактная информация:

#15 Сообщение Alex » 18.10.06 20:14

Oh, thank you, Yohan!
It is really most complete description of the french season 2006 which I saw!
The main, that Grigory now should not write the article for this season (on the page "From season to season")- he'll simply translate your message. :)

Alex
Контактная информация:

#16 Сообщение Alex » 18.10.06 20:29

yofriends писал(а):- Broadcast hour : from 8:55 pm to 10:45 pm (French tv prime-time)
- Running time of a show : 110 mins (no commercial breaks)
But why the shows were broadcast without advertising?..

yofriends

#17 Сообщение yofriends » 18.10.06 21:01

"Fort Boyard" is broadcast without advertising breaks because the show is broadcast on the first public tv channel (France 2), and in France it's forbidden to have commercial breaks during the prime-time programs on public tv channels. But on private tv channels (like TF1) there are a lot of commercial breaks during programs... So "Fort Boyard" (broadcast on public tv channel) hasn't got any ad breaks and the show really lasts 110 minutes, from the openning titles to the end titles. There is just a sponsor-board before and after the program (8 seconds) ;o)

Another question ? Don't hesitate ! ;o)

Alex
Контактная информация:

#18 Сообщение Alex » 18.10.06 21:48

Wow, it's a grandiose law! But it is a pity, that we has not qualitative shows on russian TV to be pleased such law of advertising. :( Nevertheless, russian FB-shows is a short, and not so fascinating.

Женя
Контактная информация:

#19 Сообщение Женя » 22.10.06 20:49

Yohan! You did it! Extremely interesting!
yofriends писал(а):Broadcast hour : from 8:55 pm to 10:45 pm (French tv prime-time)
Dates of broadcast : from June 24 to August 26, 2006
Why is it broadcast in Summer? As for Russian TV, it is hardly possible to speak about any prime-time in Summer!
yofriends писал(а):Anne-Gaëlle
How to pronounce her name? A question mostly to my russian "colleagues". :)
yofriends писал(а):The rest room (from 2003 to 2005) has disapeared.
Very good! It was the most unsuitable, unfortlike :) part of the game.
yofriends писал(а):If the constestants win only 3 or 5 keys, they can exchange one or two of them against one or two keys to open the door completely, but the contestants exchanged are prisonners and they can't enter into the treasure room.
If they win 3 keys, they need to change 2 players to the right to open the Treasure Room door? Right? What will then happen to them? Will they have to sit in prison till the end of the game or till the Fingerprints Room part? Or will they be able to take part in all the activities except money gathering?
Then, if the team gets only 4 or 5 keys, they can change 1 or 2 players respectively in order to make the door open wider. Am I right?
yofriends писал(а):One contestant must put on himself a heavy diving suit, comes down into the flooded cave and sits down in an immersed control room.
A remake of it is used in our this year version as a challehge.
yofriends писал(а):The rest of the team come down into a mysterious underground maze
Not the same used for the "Ariadna's Thread" challenge in one's time?
yofriends писал(а):must resolve some little challenges wich block the passage
The corridor, where the prisoners sit?
yofriends писал(а):the "Masters of Darkness Council" which allows, this year, to win only timebonus for the treasure room.
It ts pleasant, that prisoners' liberation and time drawing are separated.
yofriends писал(а):the team go in front of the treasure room (wonderful by night !)
In the 2006 Russian season the team also assaults the Treasure Room at night. :)
yofriends писал(а):Toujours plus haut, toujours plus loin, toujours plus fort !"
Remake of "Citius! Altius! Fortius"? :roll:
yofriends писал(а):I hope you will understand all my explanation in English, but it's not very easy because the French show is very complex...
Thank you very much! You did great job!
Actually, it will be plain truth to say, that you are one of the most helpful member of our forum! :)

Женя
Контактная информация:

#20 Сообщение Женя » 23.10.06 00:48

Alex писал(а):The main, that Grigory now should not write the article for this season (on the page "From season to season")- he'll simply translate your message.
I hope, he won't violate the copyright. :)
Alex писал(а):Wow, it's a grandiose law!
To implement such a law in our country, we need to introduce not a tax, but a special fare for public television, that is almost impossible at the time.
Alex писал(а):But it is a pity, that we has not qualitative shows on russian TV to be pleased such law of advertising. Nevertheless, russian FB-shows is a short, and not so fascinating.
:D Alex, что ты хотел этим сказать?

Ответить