Russia : the best international version !...

Обсуждение тем, так или иначе связанных с фортом, но не попадающих в остальные разделы
Alex
Контактная информация:

#21 Сообщение Alex » 23.10.06 11:41

Женя писал(а):Alex, что ты хотел этим сказать?
Эээ... не обращай внимания, иногда за базаром не слежу, бывает. У меня и с русским проблемы есть - чего уж говорить о заморских наречиях. :) А сказать я хотел примерно следующее: "На русском ТВ нету таких интересных программ, чтобы смотреть подряд 2 часа без перерыва на рекламу". :D

yofriends

#22 Сообщение yofriends » 23.10.06 14:53

Why is it broadcast in Summer? As for Russian TV, it is hardly possible to speak about any prime-time in Summer!
Since the first season (1990), the French version of "Fort Boyard" has still be broadcast during summer. And all the tv adventure games are broadcast in France on summer ("La Carte Aux Trésors", "Koh-Lanta"...), so the prime-times exist in France even on summer and a lot of French people watch tv on summer, even in holidays. It would make too much moved in France to put the French broadcast of FB at the same moment than the Russian one, and the audience would be certainly weak... It's a part of the French culture to have tv adventure games on summer, and they are great summer entertainments for the audience ! ;o)
How to pronounce her name? A question mostly to my russian "colleagues".
Wahoo, it's a quite difficult to say how to pronounce "Anne-Gaëlle" because the French phonetics is complex ! lol So I can't tell you how to pronounce that. Pronounce it like you think. If I've got time, I will put here an audio extract of a 2006 French show where this name is pronounced ;o)
If they win 3 keys, they need to change 2 players to the right to open the Treasure Room door? Right? What will then happen to them? Will they have to sit in prison till the end of the game or till the Fingerprints Room part? Or will they be able to take part in all the activities except money gathering?
Then, if the team gets only 4 or 5 keys, they can change 1 or 2 players respectively in order to make the door open wider. Am I right?
In theory yes, if the team wins only 3 keys they must exchange 2 contestants to have the 2 missing keys in order to open the treasure room door at the minimum. But in reality this case has never happened during this season. All the teams have won at the minimum 5 keys. At the end of the adventures, the team can decide to exchange 1 or 2 won clues against 1 or 2 keys in order to make the door open wider.
Not the same used for the "Ariadna's Thread" challenge in one's time?
No, the underground maze is a new one specific for this season.
The corridor, where the prisoners sit?
In fact, the underground maze is blocked by 3 sieves on which there is a codeword (2 numbers) wrote in Braille. The contestants must describe the codeword to the contestant who is in the immersed control room and who have the translation of the numbers in Braille. Then it's him who can open each sieve thanks to a command on a board and with the good numbers.
Thank you very much! You did great job!
Actually, it will be plain truth to say, that you are one of the most helpful member of our forum!
Thanks very much that touch me a lot ! And it's a really great pleasure to give you more info and details about the French version ! ;o)

Женя
Контактная информация:

#23 Сообщение Женя » 23.10.06 16:57

yofriends писал(а):It would make too much moved in France to put the French broadcast of FB at the same moment than the Russian one, and the audience would be certainly weak... It's a part of the French culture to have tv adventure games on summer, and they are great summer entertainments for the audience !
OK, I have nothing against that. :)
It was very surprised, because in Russia we have quite an opposite situation. In summer there are a lot of activities outdoors. And a lot of people go to the country from their cities or even travel to other counries. That's why much less audience watch TV in summer, than in 3 other seasons.
Yohan, do you know where to find information about TV index surveys in France? Is there a free access to such data?
yofriends писал(а):Wahoo, it's a quite difficult to say how to pronounce "Anne-Gaëlle" because the French phonetics is complex ! lol
I'm very happy, that I've caused your joy. :)
Вопрос к знатокам французского. Как всё-таки на самом деле читается её имя? Как по-русски написать правильно?
yofriends писал(а):At the end of the adventures, the team can decide to exchange 1 or 2 won clues against 1 or 2 keys in order to make the door open wider.
The clues are exchanged for the keys. Now I understand. What a high price! :)
yofriends писал(а):In fact, the underground maze is blocked by 3 sieves on which there is a codeword (2 numbers) wrote in Braille.
3 bars?

Женя
Контактная информация:

#24 Сообщение Женя » 23.10.06 16:59

Alex писал(а):А сказать я хотел примерно следующее: "На русском ТВ нету таких интересных программ, чтобы смотреть подряд 2 часа без перерыва на рекламу".
Точно. :)
Когда прошлы раз я смотрел ФБ, я подумал, куда же пропала реклама? Всё-таки и польза от неё определённая есть. 2 часа смотреть без остановки - тяжело для восприятия.

Grisha
Администратор
Администратор
Контактная информация:

#25 Сообщение Grisha » 23.10.06 17:43

I also want to thank Yohan for his detailed reviews. Yohan, that's very friendly of you! :beer:
Alex писал(а):The main, that Grigory now should not write the article for this season
Nah, I prefer to write everything on my own. When I have enough information, of course. :)
Женя писал(а):How to pronounce her name? A question mostly to my russian "colleagues".
Ан-Гаэль Рисьо.
Actually, it will be plain truth to say, that you are one of the most helpful member of our forum!
And who are the others? Call the whole of the list, please. :)
I hope, he won't violate the copyright.
Who? Me? Never! :D

yofriends

#26 Сообщение yofriends » 24.10.06 13:05

3 bars?
In fact it's 3 locked doors with 2 numbers in Braille on each door.
I also want to thank Yohan for his detailed reviews. Yohan, that's very friendly of you!
Merci beaucoup Grigory :D ! I'm very happy to come on your forum and to speak with Russian fans of "Fort Boyard" !

DiM
Контактная информация:

#27 Сообщение DiM » 25.10.06 01:24

It was very surprised
Who is "It" and do we know him?
Извините за маленький каламбур.

yofriends

#28 Сообщение yofriends » 26.10.06 16:56

For ???? : I've sent to you a private message, check your pm inbox ;o)

Женя
Контактная информация:

#29 Сообщение Женя » 27.10.06 00:11

DiM, что придираешься? Ну опечатался, с кем не бывает...

DiM
Контактная информация:

#30 Сообщение DiM » 2.11.06 03:01

Женя писал(а):DiM, что придираешься? Ну опечатался, с кем не бывает...
Я не придирался, просто отметил "второй смысл" этой очепятки. А вообще за все свои действия по этому поводу, я ещё и извинился. :P Во как! :roll:

Ответить